SFL is a Pearson Assured Organisation
SFL İS A PEARSON ASSURED ORGANİSATİON
Hasan Kalyoncu University School of Foreign Languages has been entitled to accreditation by Pearson Assured, the world's leading accreditation organisation, with more than 100 years of education and training experience in more than 100 countries.
SFL Pearson Accreditation aims;
· Development of the qualifications of the Preparatory Program
· Establishment of a regular quality assurance system in own learning programs
· To develop and regulate its systems and processes in international standards.
The main reasons for being a center with Pearson Accreditation are;
· To have international teaching standards,
· To differentiate by stressing the importance of quality in foreign language education,
· To continuously improve quality management through annual audits conducted by Pearson quality consultants,
· To increase the international recognition of Hasan Kalyoncu University School of Foreign Languages.
Hasan Kalyoncu University School of Foreign Language students are assessed by Pearson Assured under three basic quality criteria;
1. Managing the organization 2. Managing learning 3. Managing assessment
Besides Hasan Kalyoncu University School of Foreign Language Preparatory Class Certificate, upon request, they will be entitled to receive a certificate indicating that the program they have successfully completed is accredited by 'Pearson Assured'. This certificate will help students to acquire the academic and vocational qualifications they have gained and it will support their career in the US, Europe and the Middle East.